- Information Collection. We may collect personal information including your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, geolocation information, and, if you make a purchase on the Platform, your payment information, as well as non-personal information about your use of the Platform.
- Information Use. We may use the information we gather from and about you for purposes, which include, providing you with Platform services, specials / discount offers and / or advertising on our site, other sites you may visit. We may also utilize other ways, such as, email, direct mail, text message, and contact you when necessary.
- Information Sharing. We may share the information we collect from and about you with our service providers, when necessary to protect our rights or comply with judicial process, and in aggregate or non-personally identifiable form.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to register as a customer of Prime Line Direct.
- Information You Provide to Us
Prime Line Direct collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you use our Platform, create an account on the Platform, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, complete online forms, surveys, or otherwise contact us.
The personal information we collect may include your name, address, zip code, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, and geolocation information. If you make a purchase on the Platform, we may collect the financial information such as credit/debit card, billing address, and other similar information used to process payments. You may be required to provide certain personal information to access or use certain portions of the Platform.
- Information We Automatically Collect
We may also collect information about your use of the Platform including the date and time you access the Platform, the areas or pages of the Platform that you visit, the amount of time you spend using the Platform, the number of times you return, broad demographic information, whether you open forward or click-through emails and ads, and other Platform usage data.
- Information Collected from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with Prime Line Direct or other Prime Line Direct customers such as when they purchase a gift card for you. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Platform.
Prime Line Direct may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests, process and fill customer orders, verify your qualifications for certain products and services, process payments and prevent transactional fraud, provide delivery and other notifications, and contact and communicate with you;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To provide you with customized Platform content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Platform, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via email;
- contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Prime Line Direct through various channels including but not limited to online, email, postal mail, and text message;
- To contact you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our Platform, improve our content, products, and services, or address problems with the Platform or our business;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Platform and our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
- How to Limit Our Use of Certain Information
Users of our Platform are given the opportunity to "opt out" of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order at the point where we ask for the information. If you prefer to "opt out" and not have us send you material we think may be of interest to you, such as product information, product samples, and promotional mailings/e-mails from us and sites and companies we own, then you can notify us in one of the following two ways:
- Writing us at:
PRIME LINE DIRECT
2800 SW 42ND STREET
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Attention: Customer Service
If you have a catalog, brochure, or other mailing label from us, please include it with your request, otherwise just include your mailing address and your e-mail address.
- E-mailing us at Orders@primelinedirect.com(and include your mailing address).
Your instructions to limit the use of your information will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. In addition, you may "opt out" by accessing and updating your information in the "Your Account" area on the Platform.
Further, Prime Line Direct may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Platform visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To update your account and payment information stored by Prime Line Direct, you may sign in to "Your Account" on the Platform and update your personal information. In addition, if any of your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use our service, we can correct, update, or remove the personal information provided to us. This can be done by sending an e-mail with your new information to email@example.com, and specifying the information to be corrected, updated, or removed. Please do not send credit or debit card information by email.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
Updated: April 2, 2020